Zoom powered by AWS is more than meetings.
It helps keep your teams, projects, and minds aligned – no matter who they are, where they are, or how they connect. Find Zoom on the AWS Marketplace for a consolidated purchasing and billing experience.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully featured services across global data centers. Millions of customers—including fast-growing startups, large enterprises, and government agencies—are using AWS to help lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster. Together, Zoom and AWS provide:
- Zoom on the AWS Marketplace: Simplified purchasing of Zoom platform products with the added benefit of using an existing AWS spending commitment.
- Aligned sales teams: AWS and Zoom account teams can collaborate to help provide a cohesive customer experience.
- Joint product innovation: Product and engineering teams from both companies are focused on developing new industry, infrastructure, and AI solutions.
Zoom products available through the AWS Marketplace include:
- Zoom One which includes Zoom Meetings, Phone, Team Chat, Webinars, Rooms, and a lot more!
- Zoom Contact Center — an omnichannel contact center solution for small-to-large businesses!
Talk to your Zoom Account Executive to learn how you can foster limitless human connection with Zoom.