Miro | Visual Collaboration Tools for Engaging, Interactive Meetings
No matter where your team works, you can use Miro’s whiteboard within Zoom to give you the magic of meeting, brainstorming, and problem-solving — anywhere.
Miro empowers remote, in-office, and hybrid teams to communicate and collaborate across formats, tools, channels, and timezones — without the constraints of physical location, meeting space, and whiteboards.
With Miro’s app for Zoom, teams can co-create and communicate in more aligned, engaged, and collaborative ways before, during, and after Zoom meetings. Miro’s easy-to-use tools help your team:
- Create a space to get things done together by launching a board right from a meeting. Registration-free access allows for instant collaboration with all meeting participants and guests.
- Work through complex ideas together with drawing tools, sticky notes, and diagramming.
- Run meetings like a pro with facilitator tools, including presentation mode, plus 300+ ready-made templates with frameworks for meetings and team workflows, like the Effective Meetings template by Zoom.
- Revitalize meetings to encourage action, and participation, using the voting tool, agenda-builder, and timer to stay aligned and on track.
- Stay productive beyond the meeting with easy sharing and commenting tools that embed into your favorite productivity tools, including Slack, Asana, Airtable, Jira, Notion, and more.