Telnyx has joined the Zoom Phone Provider Exchange – giving customers the flexibility to use Telnyx as their preferred voice provider. This means that Zoom customers can access Telnyx’s global connectivity and industry-leading call quality–all within the Zoom platform.
When Zoom Phone customers choose Telnyx as their provider, they receive:
- Global Connectivity: Telnyx is a leading provider of global connectivity, helping businesses scale quickly while eliminating the need for multiple connectivity partners in different regions. Telnyx offers exceptional global reach with coverage in over 145 countries and PSTN replacement in over 30 countries. Telnyx’s PSTN replacement offers the same features you would get if you were using a local operator, including:
- Inbound and outbound local calling
- Local and national number resources
- Emergency service-enabled numbers (E911 in the US)
- Calling Line Identity (CLI) passthrough
- Dual-tone multi-frequency (DTMF) signaling
- Number portability
- Access to a Private, High-Quality Voice IP Network: Telnyx’s private, multi-cloud IP network keeps voice calls off the public internet, increasing security while reducing latency and delivering crystal-clear voice quality. In addition, Telnyx utilizes the wide bandwidth AMR-WB codec to provide high definition voice calls.
- Ease of Migration & Management: Telnyx self-service portal and purpose-built APIs makes migration and management a breeze.
- Port numbers in just a few days using the Telnyx Fast Port
- Search, provision and connect numbers to Zoom Phone in minutes
- Access debugging and quality of service tools to help manage your connectivity
- Flexible Pricing: As a licensed carrier, Telnyx offers competitive carrier-direct and pay as you go pricing. With Telnyx, pay only for what you use, no contracts required.
- Dedicated Support: With Telnyx, you also receive our award-winning customer 24/7/365 support without additional contract fees and access to the Telnyx self service portal so you can easily manage your connectivity.